Soundtrack/Backpack

All of the blog posts have a "soundtrack" listed. I firmly believe we feel things more deeply when we associate a thought or experience to a song. I pray the Spirit will use my words and these songs to draw you in deeper into the love and grace of the Triune God!

Some posts have a "backpack" item. Simply, these are books that I would suggest for further reading on a given topic.

2/14/2010

Love Feast.

Today is Valentine's day. That means very little to me, but I was invited to go to a "Love Feast" on campus thrown by the Community Life. What a blessing to come around a table and share the love of Christ on a day that gets true love wrong so often! We prayed, ate dinner, played games, and laughed. At the end we picked a name of someone else there to send a piece of encouraging mail in the SPO (Seminary Post Office). This is the church loving as Christ would have us love.

Soundtrack: Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bonnie Tyler.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment