Soundtrack/Backpack

All of the blog posts have a "soundtrack" listed. I firmly believe we feel things more deeply when we associate a thought or experience to a song. I pray the Spirit will use my words and these songs to draw you in deeper into the love and grace of the Triune God!

Some posts have a "backpack" item. Simply, these are books that I would suggest for further reading on a given topic.

2/09/2010

Look! It's snowing!

I woke up this morning to SNOW!!!! I am glad that snow is something that has been rare enough in my life that I still consider it to be a wondrous and momentous event. I made some of the other girls play in it with me. We made a snow lady. Her name is Delilah, and she's hot. It makes me wonder if when we are saturated with the best life has to offer do we become immune or jaded to its beauty?
Soundtrack: Hey there Delilah, Plain White T's.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment