Soundtrack/Backpack

All of the blog posts have a "soundtrack" listed. I firmly believe we feel things more deeply when we associate a thought or experience to a song. I pray the Spirit will use my words and these songs to draw you in deeper into the love and grace of the Triune God!

Some posts have a "backpack" item. Simply, these are books that I would suggest for further reading on a given topic.

2/04/2010

Expectations

I had some time to think today what with the 7 hour drive and all, and I realized that I do not have any expecations for my experience at seminary. I typically over analyze and and plan out my experiences by fantasizing every possible outcome to a situation. That doesn't seem to be happening now. I am...


I am not afraid.


I have nothing to prove. 7-8 years ago I would have... I've been the center of attention in other seasons of my life. I've done that enough. I am secure in who I am. I am not searching to discover myself, but to refine mysef. No, allow myself to be refined.


Soundtrack: Land of the Living; Enter the Worship Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment