Soundtrack/Backpack

All of the blog posts have a "soundtrack" listed. I firmly believe we feel things more deeply when we associate a thought or experience to a song. I pray the Spirit will use my words and these songs to draw you in deeper into the love and grace of the Triune God!

Some posts have a "backpack" item. Simply, these are books that I would suggest for further reading on a given topic.

4/09/2010

Springtime green of new life

I was walking across campus today and I noticed one of the flower beds. We have these circle flower beds that have been brown and dead the entire time I have been here. And today, it was green, teaming with new life. I heard my spirit sing the phrase, "Springtime green of new life" from the Enter the Worship Circle song, Land of the Living. I took note, Creation testifies to resurrection. Every year we see death and new life. Every year we are given opportunity to respond to the cross and resurrection through the simplicity of new life. How fitting that Easter is in Spring. Pause and recognize the mystery of the resurrection in the new green life budding all around you.

Soundtrack: Land of the Living, Enter the Worship Circle

*Note, I think this song has been on the Soundtrack before, but it is worth listening to again.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment