Soundtrack/Backpack

All of the blog posts have a "soundtrack" listed. I firmly believe we feel things more deeply when we associate a thought or experience to a song. I pray the Spirit will use my words and these songs to draw you in deeper into the love and grace of the Triune God!

Some posts have a "backpack" item. Simply, these are books that I would suggest for further reading on a given topic.

4/10/2010

John Adams

John Adams is one of my great friends here, and he is brilliant. I am not the kind of writer that feels like I am in competition with other writers. He keeps a blog that is profound and worthy of your time. I rejoice that God is raising up a generation of people willing to spend time at a computer writing down the things they believe God wants to say to His people. Without a record of where we are now, how will future generations know where they are going?

He has also been lobbying to be the subject of one of my blogs. So, here you go, John. You earned it.


http://tinroofchorus.wordpress.com/

If you like my blog, you'll love his.

Soundtrack: Feel Like Home to Me, Chantal Kreviazuk

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment