Soundtrack/Backpack

All of the blog posts have a "soundtrack" listed. I firmly believe we feel things more deeply when we associate a thought or experience to a song. I pray the Spirit will use my words and these songs to draw you in deeper into the love and grace of the Triune God!

Some posts have a "backpack" item. Simply, these are books that I would suggest for further reading on a given topic.

11/23/2009

Broken Hearted

I just found out that a dear friend is spiraling out of control. Drugs. Stealing. Prison. I would never have expected to associate any of those words with this person. I'm not even feeling it yet. I am not upset. I am not crying. I'm not even angry. I am numb. I am in shock. Where is the line? How do you help? What do you do? Lord! Have mercy on her soul. Use even this to bring her into your grace. Redeemer, have your way.

Soundtrack: Come Home Running, Chris Tomlin

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment